We welcome new members at any time of the year. Our annual individual membership fee of $35 provides you with many benefits:
- Tuition discounts for trainings at our Spring Meeting and Fall Conference/Trade Show as well as trainings offered by some of our affiliate organizatiions.
- Credit hours toward water/wastewater certification are awarded to members attending the technical sessions
- Monthly training update newsletter, with links to regional training opportunities.
- Our quarterly GMWEA Newsletter, featuring articles about water quality news, GMWEA events, policy discussion, and news about members. Articles by members are always welcome!
- Free ad posting on our Classifieds page!
- Industry social and networking activities such as the George Dow Memorial Golf Tournament, Vermont Lake Monsters Games, the Vermont Poo & Brew, and others.
- Voting rights to elect GMWEA's board of directors.
Be heard! Becoming a GMWEA member also gives you a voice in communicating to the public and to policy makers the importance of water, water quality management, and water quality infrastructure investment to Vermont's health, natural environment, recreation, and commerce.
If you would prefer to receive membership materials by
mail, call Lisa Goodell at 802-229-9111, or complete and submit the following form.