89 Main St., Suite 4, Montpelier, VT 05602
We welcome new members at any time of the year! Our annual individual membership fee of $45 provides you with many benefits:
- Discounted tuition fees for continuing education education trainings at our Spring Meeting and Fall Conference/Trade Show as well multi-session courses such as the Basic SAC course, Advanced SAC couse, Vermont Stormwater Manual course, and others.
- Credit hours toward water/wastewater certification are awarded to members attending the technical sessions
- Discounted registration for GMWEA's annual spring and fall conferences.
- Special professional development events such as the Deer Island WW Plant Tour and the Regional Operator Exchange program.
- Our quarterly GMWEA Newsletter, featuring articles about water quality news, GMWEA events, policy discussion, and news about members -- delivered via your choice of e-mail or hardcopy.
- Free ad posting on our Classifieds page.
- Industry social and networking activities such as the George Dow Memorial Golf Tournament, the Vermont Poo & Brew (or No Water, No Brew) Young Professionals event, and others.
- Voting rights to elect GMWEA's board of directors as well as eligibility to serve on the board of directors and board committees.
- A strong voice in communicating to public and policy makers the importance of water, water quality management, and water quality infrastructure investment to Vermont's health, natural environment, recreation, and commerce.
Most members' GMWEA membership dues of $45 are paid by their employers!
To join and pay by check, invoice, or PO, call Lisa Goodell at 802-262-1958. For online enrollment and payment, complete and submit the following form: