If you would prefer to receive membership materials by
mail, call Lisa Goodell at 802-229-9111, or complete and submit the following form.
We welcome new members at any time of the year. Our annual individual membership fee of $35 provides you with many benefits:
- Tuition discounts for trainings at our Spring Meeting and Fall Conference/Trade Show as well as trainings offered by some of our affiliate organizatiions.
- Credit hours toward water/wastewater certification are awarded to members attending the technical sessions
- Monthly training update newsletter, with links to regional training opportunities.
- Our quarterly GMWEA Newsletter, featuring articles about water quality news, GMWEA events, policy discussion, and news about members. Articles by members are always welcome!
- Free ad posting on our Classifieds page!
- Industry social and networking activities such as the George Dow Memorial Golf Tournament, Vermont Lake Monsters Games, the Vermont Poo & Brew, and others.
- Voting rights to elect GMWEA's board of directors.
Be heard! Becoming a GMWEA member also gives you a voice in communicating to the public and to policy makers the importance of water, water quality management, and water quality infrastructure investment to Vermont's health, natural environment, recreation, and commerce.